Hillsboro Chamber Liaison
The Hillsboro Chamber of commerce exists to promote Hillsboro through leadership that enhances our business climate and quality of life. The Chamber strives to be the energizing and vitalizing force of the community and we seek to unite the community, supporting activities that are broader than any single business or industry. The Chamber of Commerce is a working partnership of businesses, professional people, and interested citizens.
We are looking for a Hillsboro Chamber Liaison:
- 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- General office duties
- Support of Board of Directors and Committees
- Positive promotion of the City of Hillsboro and our member businesses
- Microsoft Office
- Quick Books
- Self-Motivated and Outgoing
- Project completion oriented
How to apply
Click the link below to download the application. Please print and complete the application. Applications and resumes should be dropped off in-person at the Chamber office, 110 N Main St., Hillsboro, during business hours.